The vast majority of orders in the security market have been planned from the very beginning as a project or have mutated into a classic project in the course of completion, characterised by uniqueness, research and development work and customer-specific adaptations. Consistently, a professional project management has to take into account the various steps that are commonly demanded. IIC is actively involved in supporting projects:
- System supplies for industry and sovereign agencies at home and abroad.
- Developments, also in cooperation with research institutes and the use of technologies from electronics, high-frequency technology, signal processing, pattern recognition and information processing.
The success of the project is based on the conception phase. Project execution follows:
- A coordinated design requires a realistic estimation of requirements and feasibility within given time, budget and specifications.
- Documents, quality management and coordination processes must be created technically and legally correct and consistent.
- In cases of doubt, the client and the contractor must find and agree on a mutually acceptable solution.
- Efficient providers, suppliers and partners from research must be examined and selected for a conclusive and economical concept.
- The diversity of fundamentally suitable technologies requires reliable and objectively substantiated decisions.
- Different opinions and backgrounds of experience, also the different contributions of "young and old", as well as the mutual contact of the participants, create conflict potential with which professional and sensitive treatment must be handled.
- Costs, risks and time delays due to premature decisions, lack of competences and skills as well as unnecessary new developments are avoided by competent and convincing moderation during the course of the project.