We address companies, organisations and start-ups active in the market segment of public and homeland security:
- Development of innovations and business start-ups.
- Project management.
- Provision of office and business premises.
IIC helps companies and founders of new businesses to develop ideas and transform them into innovative marketable products and business models. A wide global network supports the processes.
IIC accompanies the management of complex projects. The aim is not to deal with the unimportant and the self-evident, but to clarify questions constructively and goal-oriented within the framework of given time schedules, budgets and specifications.
IIC offers and manages locations and business premises in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region and at the Ilmenau site in Thuringia.
Concentration on the essentials
Communication, openness to new ideas and transparency in a fair and collaborative management determine our way of working. Information technology and knowledge management in all business areas are the fundamental elements of excellent corporate development. We have learned a lot ourselves, planned, achieved and are also familiar with the appearance of large, international organizations and corporations.
IIC shares information, knowledge and experience and is involved in technology-driven innovations. The bundling of all forces enables the best possible effort. IIC acts and advises effectively and efficiently in a global environment:
- The technological interest and experience are concentrated on software products and systems whose function is essentially determined by signal and information processing.
- Social competence helps to accompany dynamic and exciting start-up scenarios sensitively, yet critically and goal-oriented.
- If necessary, experienced experts and personalities from the network will assist you in all questions that go beyond the core competence of IIC.